Rapidan Service Authority customers have access to two self-service portals.
WebShare connects directly to our billing system - showing real-time account information and providing the ability to change contact information, set up eBilling, view billing statements and usage history, and also make payments.
The second portal connects to Paymentus, RSA's payment processor. Use this portal to make one-time payments or set up automatic payments.
- View your balance and make a payment via Credit/Debit Card or eCheck.
- See your account statements, usage history, and previous payments.
- Change contact information (phone numbers and email address).
- Avoid USPS delays and sign up for Paperless Billing (eBilling).
Signing up for WebShare
You will need your "Billing ID" which is printed near the top of your monthly statement. This is not the same as your "Account Number." Click here to sign up.
Already Signed Up?
Click here to log in. Bookmark the page for easy access in the future.
- Make a payment via Credit/Debit Card or eCheck.
- Apply payments to multiple accounts.
- Submit a One-Time Payment without registering.
- Set up Automatic Payments (Credit/Debit card or eCheck).
- To sign up for free automatic payments from a checking or savings account, use this link.
Note: A $1.95 convenience fee will be added to all Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and eCheck transactions. This fee is charged by the payment processing company, not Rapidan Service Authority.